Tai Chi Experience & Sustainability Walking Tour
Things to know
- 3 Hours
- Family and Muslim friendly
- Enter with mobile or printed voucher
Experience Tai Chi and learn about sustainability in a heartland park! What you're in for: - Learn the art of Tai Chi, a Chinese martial art, with a local expert - Discover sustainability efforts at Jurong Lake Gardens and gain a deeper appreciation for Singapore's national parks Start your day with a journey of discovery through Jurong Lake Gardens - Singapore's newest national gardens, and the only one located in the heartlands. See how the spaces were landscaped and created for families and the community to come together, and discover the sustainability efforts made by Jurong Lake Gardens. Learn about the park's design and the environmentally-friendly features that make it an important example of sustainable urban development in Singapore. End your morning experiencing oriental culture through Tai Chi, a form of Chinese Kung Fu, in the scenic Jurong Lake Gardens. Learn the art of Tai Chi with a local expert and discover the calm and serenity that it brings. The tour will begin at Lakeside MRT, Exit B. Do not miss this opportunity to discover the beauty of Jurong Lake Gardens. Things to note: - The tour may continue if there is light drizzle. The tour experience might be affected in the event of adverse weather. - By signing up, you agree that you are well enough to take part on your own accord. The operator will not be responsible for any injury or damages that occur during this activity.
Eligibility for SingapoRewards
Visitors redeeming SingapoRewards must meet the following conditions:
- Entering Singapore as a short-term visitor
- Arriving by flight
- Redeeming a free experience under SingapoRewards for the first time (only one free experience redemption per visitor during the campaign period)
* Redemptions are on a first-come first-served basis and subject to availability
Steps to redeem
- Create account - or to your Visit Singapore account
- Browse experience - Browse experiences that you are interested in and make a booking
- Verify arrival - Verify your arrival in Singapore to receive your ticket
- Present ticket - Present your ticket at the experience to redeem your SingapoRewards
- If you are unable to make it for your booking, please CANCEL at least 48 hours prior to the experience time.
- Otherwise, you will not be able to reschedule your free experience even if you did not attend.
- Please note that there is only one free experience redemption per visitor.
Where we'll beLakeside MRT Exit B 201 Boon Lay Way, Singapore 649845
Need more tickets?.
Need more tickets?.